Artificial intelligence to support research commercialization – join the pilot!
The use of Teqmine (sim.teqmine.com) is easy and fast and thus allows a researcher to perform near professional patent searches. Teqmine provides a picture of the patent landscape and companies in the field of the invention. In addition, the search is highly confidential.
Join the next webinar on May 9th and learn how to use patent search tool for refining funding proposals.
- Patentability of the research & technology
- Finds the features of solution
- Research commercialization possibilities
- Compare to millions of full-text patents
- IPs to support the superiority of the solution
- Strengthens the funding proposal
- Collaboration partners for the research
- Finds key industrial players in the different field
- Easy fast & confidential to use– All use searchers and other user-input is wiped out automaticly, unless user selects otherwise.
Read also :Introduction to Teqmine Patent Similarity
Patent search in practice
- GO: sim.teqmine.com
- Select “organization user”
- Enter your work email and password
- Enter search text
- Browse results identified by AI
Look at the TEQMINE video and you can see more here:
That tool is for people who need to make decisions about patents and technology.
Contacts and inquiries:
Innovationfirstname.lastname@example.org or innovation advisors in each Aalto schools.