AI for easy patent and technology search
The reason behind acquiring the patent search tool is to increase the skills and knowledge of the Aalto staff and students so that they can better identify, protect and develop their ideas and inventions. Versatile tool can be exploited by the whole Aalto community. See instructions below.
Join the webinar to learn AI for patent and technology analysis on Thu 24.9. 14:00-15:00
Teqmine’s services allow drastically reduced turnaround times in your innovation process, including research, product development and technology strategy. We’d like to encourage anyone with a mind full of ideas – researchers and students alike – to attend the upcoming webinar on how to use Teqmine’s AI-powered software platform on Thursday 24th September 14:00-15:00. Webinar will be hosted by Rob Guinness, CEO of Teqmine.
Register to the webinar now!
The use of Teqmine (sim.teqmine.com) is easy and fast and thus allows a researcher to perform near professional patent searches. Teqmine provides a picture of the patent landscape, technology and companies in the field of the research. In addition, the search is highly confidential.
- Patentability of the research & technology
- Finds the features of solution
- Research commercialization possibilities
- Compare to millions of full-text patents
- IPs to support the superiority of the solution
- Strengthens the funding proposal
- Collaboration partners for the research
- Finds key industrial players in the different field
- Easy fast & confidential to use– All use searchers and other user-input is wiped out automaticly, unless user selects otherwise.
Read also :Introduction to Teqmine Patent Similarity
Patent and technology search in practice:
- GO: sim.teqmine.com
- Select “organization user”
- Enter your work email and password
- Enter search text
- Browse results identified by AI
Look at the TEQMINE video:
Teqmine AI – Patent Similarity – New User Training Webinars
Contacts and inquiries:
Innovationemail@example.com or innovation advisors in each Aalto schools.