Looking for a funding to commercialize your invention?
Aalto Innovation Services organizes an info event for Business Finland’s Research to Business (R2B) call 20.5.2020
- Features of R2B funding
- How and when the R2B funding can be applied
- The project plan and how to fill it in
- NABC model (An evaluation model used by Business Finland)
- A success case of previous R2B round
Trainer: Panu Kuosmanen (Senior Innovation Advisor), firstname.lastname@example.org
May 20th 2020 at 9:00 – 12:00 o’clock
Mordor (A108b), A Grid, Otakaari 5; possible video event will be informed in this site.
Free of charge
From Ideas To ImpactTM
Aalto Innovation Services track record on Business Finland’s R2B funding in 2012-2019:
- 81 R2B projects with more than 41 M€ funding in total.
- Average funding is more than 0,5 M€ for a 1-2 years project.
- Application success rate is 55 % which means that more than every second projects gets funding.
- More than 30 startups and spin-offs created which has raised more than 100 M€ investment money.