Looking for a funding to commercialize your invention?
Aalto Innovation Services organizes an info event for Business Finland’s Research to Business (R2B) call May 26, 2021 at 9:00-12:00.
- Features of R2B funding
- How and when the R2B funding can be applied
- The project plan and how to fill it in
- NABC model (An evaluation model used by Business Finland)
- A success case of previous R2B round
Trainer: Panu Kuosmanen (Senior Innovation Advisor), email@example.com
May 26th 2021 at 9:00 – 12:00 o’clock
The event will be arranged via Teams live.
Registration and additional information will be updated soon.
From Ideas To Impact – Click and view the video
Aalto Innovation Services track record on Business Finland’s R2B funding from year 2012:
- 94 R2B projects with more than 51 M€ funding in total.
- Average funding is more than 0,5 M€ for a 1-2 years project.
- Application success rate is 55 % which means that more than every second projects gets funding.
- More than 30 startups and spin-offs created which has raised more than 200 M€ investment money.