Info event for Business Finland Research to Business (R2B) call
Innovation Services will organize an info event on Business Finland's Research to Business (R2B) call.
The programme in R2B info:
- Features of R2B funding
- How and when the R2B funding can be applied
- The project plan and how to fill it in
- NABC model (An evaluation model used by Business Finland)
- A success case of previous R2B round
Trainer: Panu Kuosmanen (Senior Innovation Advisor), [email protected]
May 19th 2022 at 9:00 – 12:00 o’clock
A Grid, lecture hall Mordor, Otakaari 5A
Registration for Aalto community HERE or using the link above and for Aalto outsiders [email protected]
From Ideas To Impact®
Aalto Innovation Services track record on Business Finland’s R2B funding in 2012-2021:
- · More than 100 R2B projects and over 55 M€ funding in total.
- · Average funding is more than 0,5 M€ for a 1-2 years project.
- · Application success rate is more than 50 % which means that more than every second projects gets funding.
- · Nearly 40 startups and spin-offs created which has raised over 350 M€ investment money.
The R2B or Research to Business, pre-incubator program, is open all year-round to Aalto University origin innovations and inventions based on research. The projects are especially at an idea phase and have a focus on technological research. Once these projects incorporate, Aalto Startup Center can offer its Business Generator, accelerator program.