Info event for Business Finland Research to Business (R2B) call
Innovation Services will organize an info event on Business Finland's Research to Business (R2B) call.
The programme in R2B info:
- Features of R2B funding
- How and when the R2B funding can be applied
- The project plan and how to fill it in
- NABC model (An evaluation model used by Business Finland)
- A success case of previous R2B round
Trainer: Panu Kuosmanen (Senior Innovation Advisor), [email protected]
May 19th 2022 at 9:00 – 12:00 o’clock
A Grid, lecture hall Mordor, Otakaari 5A
From Ideas To Impact®
Aalto Innovation Services track record on Business Finland’s R2B funding in 2012-2021:
- · More than 100 R2B projects and over 55 M€ funding in total.
- · Average funding is more than 0,5 M€ for a 1-2 years project.
- · Application success rate is more than 50 % which means that more than every second projects gets funding.
- · Nearly 40 startups and spin-offs created which has raised over 350 M€ investment money.
R2B, or the Research to Business pre-incubator programme, is open year-round to original innovations and inventions based on research at Aalto University. The programme is especially for projects that are at the idea stage and that focus on technological research. Once these projects have incorporated, Aalto Startup Center can offer them its Business Generator accelerator programme.