Innovation Boosters wanted!
Take part in boosting up innovation & impact in Aalto!
We look for motivated and energetic students to become Innovation Boosters to each school of Aalto.
Your role and goals
- Promote school’s mindset for innovation activities
- Arrange events and advertise events for innovation activities
- Match innovation activities between Schools
- Encourage researcher to identify innovation potential of their research
- Seek for innovation opportunities, teams and projects
- Match-making with stakeholders and research
Your experience and ambitions
- Activity to meet and connect people
- Enthusiasm towards impact-making through commercialization
- Motivation to learn how to turn research to business
- Positive attitude and desire to add value to Aalto’s innovation performance
- Optionally have some experience on innovation projects and School’s research, however, not needed
We offer you
- Training and support
- A chance to be the part of a process where ideas are turned into commercial impacts: From Ideas To Impact®
- A possibility to influence Schools’ and Aalto’s innovation and impact activity
- To be part of motivated and active people towards business creation
- A chance to join events to meet stakeholders such as investors, industry, mentors, etc.
- Monetary compensation
The Boosters will work jointly and closely with the School’s Vice-Dean for Impact and the School’s professor, and also with other Innovation Boosters and Aalto Innovation Services.
This is a great and unique opportunity to have a closer look to and be part of creating innovation activities in Aalto’s inspiring Innovation Ecosystem
If this great opportunity is calling for you, please contact
Janne Raula (Innovation Advisor)
+358 50 339 7534
Aalto University is a community of bold thinkers where science and art meet technology and business. At Aalto we are dedicated to societally meaningful research, artistic work and education, with the aim of tackling the complex challenges of our time. Aalto’s strategy is to renew society with research-based knowledge, creativity and entrepreneurial mindset to generate innovative solutions to tackle global grand challenges.
In Aalto, we have an internationally unique innovation ecosystem which offers many possibilities to develop successful business. Aalto Startup Center and Aalto Innovation Services jointly provide to Aalto-based startups and research teams versatile services from the commercialisation of research findings to the comprehensive business accelerator program.
Aalto Startup Center
Aalto Startup Center is a hybrid accelerator offering its own incubator and accelerator services, as well as several partnership programmes. Its focus is on sustainable research-based and innovative deep-tech startups.
A Grid is the stable for future unicorns located right in the heart of Aalto University Campus.
Robert Norton Noyce, "the Mayor of Silicon Valley"
Innovation Is a State of Mind